Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Be the key point of contact between BIS and key stakeholders in the business, represent the interface to the BIS organization for the respective solution and service;
- Support the business unit in their day-to-day relation with the BIS organization
- Apply system thinking “big picture”, develop an end to end understanding of business process and “Business Information Solutions" demand, vision and best practices;
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture team to gather and understand business requirements;
- Determine which technology can be used to solve a given business problem;
- Align, in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and Business solutions roadmap;
- Oversee domain change activities to ensure strategic alignment and stable operation;
- Integrate the business processes across projects in the delivery domain;
- Control, evaluate and prioritize the Business Information Solutions demand in collaboration with Core functions and Business partners applying an end to end view;
- Translate BIS needs into functional and technical requirements, ensure completeness of system requirements in alignment with Bombardier strategy, securing high quality standard;
- Support the BIS in benefit analysis for the business case
- Support the development, validation and evaluation of the BIS architecture against requirements;
- Initiate projects including effort estimation according to project management framework in coordination with other BIS departments and external partners as needed;
- Drive the definition and implementation of end-to-end solutions to meet strategic goals considering the service roadmap;
- Promote standardization, integration and foster innovation;
- Integration with other BIS analysts, architects and application specialist and look for guidance from and have a willingness to support and guide other team members;
- Review and Confirm the Solution Design Package and approve solution documents;
- Definition and monitoring of Key performance Indicator measuring the business impact, user adoption, ensuring high quality standard;
- Understand the key stakeholder interests and motivations and develop individual strategies to build support for the change, ensuring high quality standard;
- Drive implementation standardization, simplification and integration of processes/technologies according to the Core definitions considering the service roadmap;
- Ensure integration of BIS services across functions supported by BIS Applications and Infrastructure
- Understand market trends and solutions, asses existing solutions against them and influence the roadmap
- Ensure end-to-end service performance is aligned and meet the SLAs, supported by BIS Applications and Infrastructure to a high-quality standard Define and report on a regularly basis Key Performance Indicator to identify improvement potential
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a university Degree in management of manufacturing operations, Computer Science or equivalent; - You have 2 years of relevant experience in manufacturing ERP solutions and knowledgeable in the SAP PP module (BOMS, Routings, Inspection Plans) - You have strong leadership skills, note that SAP S4 implementation is an asset;
- You are highly structured and organized;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You hold excellent communication and presentation skills
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.