Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Assess the current state specific to organizational master data
- Measure and monitor data quality and security in our production systems
- Develop and report on KPIs to manage and correct data quality issues
- Identify opportunities for improving how we create and manage our data
As the Master Data Center of Excellence Business Partner you will:
- Lead the strategy for data inventory and classification
- Document and centralize master data governance policies and guidelines
- Establish, and put into place, privacy and security policies
- Build and implement plans to develop data lineage
- Visual representations of our data ecosystem
- Ability to trace errors back to the root cause
- Actively collaborate with stakeholders to map current and future state processes
- Develop and manage project plans for the implementation of changes specific to master data ownership and consumption
- Develop and deploy incentives for adoption, change management activities, and communication plans
- Create and report on key performance indicators that measure success and adoption rates
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university bachelor’s degree - You have 5 years+ experience in a master data management role - You are a detail-oriented individual
- You have change management experience
- You possess strong project planning and communication skills
- You are proficient in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- You are a team player, highly flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong written and spoken English language skills; additional languages are an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.