Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC is hiring for a Digital Analyst with the Acquisition & Digital Team supporting our Credit Card business. The candidate is responsible for supporting the strategic management of the Cards portfolio by solving business problems and developing and executing on strategies that drive growth and profitability for the acquisition portion of the credit cards business. He/she will acquire and analyze data to identify business opportunities, and share insights with senior management. The primary area of focus will be on optimizing, through data analytics, the overall acquisition funnel and engagement activities in our digital channels. In this role the candidate will collaborate with various Lines of Business (LOBs) partners across Personal and Commercial Banking platforms to help drive business results.
What will you do?
- Identification, creation, translation and integration of insights in order to drive all credit cards’ critical business imperatives to unlock growth and develop client loyalty to RBC through our digital assets
- Research and leverage product and client insights that impact and influence the delivery of business strategies, tactics and business growth
- Continually work with internal partners to ensure cross-learning between LOBs
- Develop reports, using tools such as Tableau, required for CPB to meet business and financial imperatives
- Participate in meetings to gather and document business requirements
- Work in an agile settling supporting Kanban board updates, stand ups and meetings
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure reporting is developed to meet requirements and is delivered with accuracy and on time across the business
What do you need to succeed?
- Working towards a degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Commerce or Business Administration
- Excellent MS Office Skill – i.e. PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong financial/business acumen
- Proven analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to conceptualize strategy
- Attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task and time management is critical
- Excellent self-starter and initiative skill set
- Experience with Agile Tools such as Kanban boards
- Experience with digital collaboration tools such as MURAL
- Currently in 3rd year of current academic studies
- Relevant experience in financial reporting
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Ability to learn and absorb new concepts (in business and in systems) quickly and apply new knowledge
- Experience in financial services industry with broad understanding of banking products and services
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. In this role you will also:
- Work in a dynamic, agile, collaborative, progressive and high performing culture
- Have leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Gain insights to inform your career journey
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.