SA Technologies Inc. (www.satincorp.com) is a market leader and one of the fastest growing IT consulting firms with operations in US, Canada, Mexico & India. SAT is an Oracle Gold Partner, SAP Services Partner & IBM Certified enterprise.
All SA Technologies requirements are Direct Client Requirements from IT Hiring Managers. We guarantee you the best rate for your skills and performance.
Role : Application Specialist Level 2-Business Intelligence
Duration: Full time
Location: Montreal, QC
Application Specialist Level 2– Business Intelligence
Reporting to the APM Business Intelligence, the Application specialist Level 2 will develop, implement, support, document, and provide analytical services for the Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) platform. The candidate applies knowledge of the Oracle database, OBIEE tools, dimensional data modeling, data warehouse design, ETL design and development using ODI, Metadata Repository(RPD) design and development, Oracle Database Tools coupled with strong analytical skills, sound development methodologies and business intelligence / data warehouse best practices to develop and support Business Intelligence solutions geared towards all departments of Groupe Dynamite.
· Designs software, tests, implements, and supports all aspects of the OBIEE platform (databases, data models, data warehouse design, ETL processes using ODI, Repository (RPD) design, OBIEE reporting and dash-boarding tools, performance tuning, server processes, etc.).
· Work within prescribed change control processes and procedures.
· Collaborate with all Application Portfolio groups to understand the data schema and leverage existing queries and extracts into information tools for the business users using the OBIEE platform.
· Work in a team environment, and collaborate with other Business Intelligence/ Data Warehouse and other developers to understand current applications and build new solutions.
· Contribute and collaborate on processes requiring Microsoft SSIS ETL knowledge.
· Provide support to end users in the production environment and availability on a rotation to support ETL batches and OBIEE Service Level Agreements.
· Takes directions from and works with senior members of the Application Management team on projects and tasks.
Qualifications And Competencies
· Undergraduate degree
· At least five years, less than ten years in Information Technology
· Retail Industry Experience an asset
· Bilingual: English and French
· Solid knowledge in OBIEE 11g and data warehouse implementation projects.
· Solid knowledge in ODI 11g
· Solid knowledge on OBIEE, ODI architecture
· Solid knowledge of OBIEE RPD design and reports design and good knowledge of ODI
· Solid knowledge of BI Publisher
· Solid knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
· Extensive experience in gathering requirements, designing & developing OBIEE & ODI
· Extensive experience in data modeling in data warehousing
· Solid knowledge of performance tuning in OBIEE 11g
· Solid knowledge in Unix/Linux scripting
· Solid knowledge of Weblogic administration
· Knowledge of Oracle OLAP/Cube an asset
· Knowledge of SSIS an asset
· Strong technical data warehousing/business intelligence skillset; Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition(OBIEE ), Oracle database, PL/SQL, data warehouse database design, data modeling, ETL process design and development, ODI, performance tuning
· Ability to work independently; strong motivation and initiative to identify and do what needs to be done
· Ability to effectively communicate with and educate business users about data warehousing/business intelligence technology in business terms
· Ability to work effectively as a member of the Applications management team.