About the Company:
At Timbercreek Communities we believe that apartments are more than bricks and mortar - they are an experience.
Started in 1999 with one small building in Oakville Ontario, we now manage a portfolio of over 200 multi-family residential buildings throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Timbercreek Communities takes pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences, operating with the strategy of being a “Great Place to Be” for our residents and team members.
Vision: “We create better living and working experiences together”.
Our Core Values:
• Great Place to Work
• Great Place to Live
• Ownership Mindset
• Community Focus.
About the Position:
The Senior Business Analyst, Sales & Marketing reports to the VP Support Operations & Premium and is responsible for providing analysis of the sales & marketing strategies for the national portfolio. The incumbent will provide insights and information regarding vacancy and other Key Performance Indicators, advertising campaign effectiveness, productivity trends, market and competitor activity.
• Perform in-depth and root-cause analysis, identify trends, and report key findings
• Assess findings to draw conclusions, and deliver actionable insights
• Develop and format KPI reporting and metrics including Vacancy and Rent Ready Analysis
• Develop and maintain a robust dashboard of information using our traffic monitoring site
• Track and report on monthly vacancy, traffic, and turnover statistics
• Prepare presentations of programs/ results for senior management and the operations group
• Analyze marketing metrics/ identifying cause-effect relationships between financial outcomes and marketing actions to increase profitability
• Conduct market research to determine brand perceptions, understand customer needs, evaluate market penetration, analyze competitors Assist in budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis
Education & Experience:
• University or post-secondary education required, preferably in Business, Finance, or Economics
• 5-7 years of analytical reporting experience
• Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel analytics, data management formulas and tools
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Power Pivot etc. is a must
• Exposure to leasing/marketing/sales in a multi-residential property management or other related industry asset class is an asset
• Experience dealing with relational databases is an asset
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to summarize large amounts of detail and identify issues and trends
• Excellent organizational skills with superior attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage projects through to successful completion
• Strong communication and presentation skills including being an expert in Power Point and Power BI
• A professional demeanor coupled with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-motivated, proactive, goal and results oriented
• Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing needs within the organization
• A commitment to “Best in Class” Customer Service
• Team player; excellent consensus building skills with high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships
Timbercreek Property Services Inc.is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require a disability related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.