Are you an experienced Siebel solutions designer looking for a new challenge? Consider this exciting opportunity with the Community Services I&IT Cluster, Case and Grant Management Solutions Delivery Branch, Ministry of Education.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• plan, manage and consult on the design of short- and long-term Siebel/OBIEE business solutions frameworks and infrastructure
• design, develop and oversee implementation of Siebel/OBIEE business and infrastructure solutions that drive services, projects and activities
• collaborate with business and IT stakeholders in business improvement initiatives
• lead projects and initiatives, including providing team leadership and direction, identifying and acquiring resources, and setting priorities
How do I qualify?
• You have knowledge of current and emerging technologies (e.g. Siebel, Siebel OpenUI, Business Intelligence, OBIEE, ODI, Web logic, Oracle UCM, OPA, etc.), environments and methodologies (e.g. Agile) including business and system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation methods.
• You have knowledge of and skills in data design and management, database development (e.g. Oracle, Siebel data model, EIM) data warehousing (e.g., ETL, OBIEE RPD) design/development and related technologies.
Leadership and communication skills:
• You have team leadership skills to mentor staff and provide technical guidance and direction.
• You can create a productive work environment and maintain strong relationships with clients and project teams.
• You can present information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• You have consultation skills to provide advice, obtain support for recommendations/business cases and achieve consensus with clients/stakeholders.
Analytical and problem-solving skills:
• You know business analysis methodologies to identify/confirm requirements and to develop documentation and solutions to address clients' needs.
• You can apply risk assessment processes to evaluate options and identify the best solution.
• You think analytically about clients' needs and technology options to identify solutions that are cost-effective and meet client requirements and to address technical issues with design, infrastructure and implementation.
Project management skills:
• You have experience leading solutions design projects.
• You know project management methodology, analytical tools and processes.
• You are familiar with procurement processes and can negotiate and acquire goods and services and administer contractual agreements.
Salary Range: $73,769 - $107,220 per year
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 103481, by Tuesday, February 21, 2017. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario's Human Rights Code.