Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps’ Valuation Services practice prepares objective valuations for financial reporting, tax and management planning purposes.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
The role/responsibilities of the candidate are two-fold:
· Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or economics with a minor in statistics or computer science
· Minimum GPA of 3.2
· Good understanding of statistics and ability to write application programs (e.g.: Matlab or Eviews)
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel including Macros)
· Knowledge of SQL or willingness to learn SQL
· Strong history of analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
· Ability to work independently
· Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.