In accordance with established policies, procedures and service principles, the successful candidate will be responsible for the compilation and trend analysis of various sources of data to support all Ontario and Québec operational units (field and contact center). The incumbent will also provide analytical support for corporate and departmental process improvement projects as both an individual contributor and/or project team member.
1. Conducts multiple types of forecast for various lines of the business, projects and product launches for operational needs.
2. Regularly review operations performance and be able to provide immediate snapshot views on health of Operations.
3. Investigates ongoing and historical service and product issues and escalates accordingly.
4. Develops, produces and communicates reports (operating performance, project status and activities, and ad hoc reports) to stakeholders.
5. Provide accurate and detailed reporting on Departmental team metrics/KPIs.
6. Lead and/or participate as a member of project teams, contribute to the development of the project plan. Ensure that project success metrics are established.
7. Work closely with other operating groups to identify and resolve deep dive issues and opportunities.
8. Support necessary change management and implementation of process improvements; manage communications and develop appropriate communication strategies and status updates relating to execution of projects and process improvements.
9. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
10. As part of their work, employees must take all necessary measures to ensure their own health and safety, and that of their co-workers and the public in general. They must use available personal protective equipment at all times, and comply with all Health & Safety instructions, guidelines, policies and procedures issued by the Company.
11. To support Cogeco's ultimate goal of providing excellent service to current and potential customers, the incumbent must be constantly attentive and responsive to both external and internal customers' needs and assist in the resolution of any issues or concerns in a timely and professional manner while ensuring that the solution meets the customer's needs.